Alicia Keys 'Definitely' Having 'At Least' One More Child


When Alicia Keys gave birth to son Egypt two years ago everything changed.

"To have this type of love in my life at this time in my life, it means so much. Perspectives change, priorities change," she tells Lara Logan on CBS' Person to Person, airing Friday, Nov. 23 (10:00 p.m. ET).

But motherhood has been a welcomed change for Keys, 31, who tied the knot with rapper-producer Swizz Beatz, 34, in July 2010.

"I was such a different person seven years ago. Nothing would stop me from traipsing from here to London to L.A. back to London to L.A. in three days and not sleep. ... It was just that I thought that that was everything," she says. "But to have time to spend with my family and my son, it's like perspectives change a bit, it's like, 'Hold up! Let's not kill ourselves here.' "
source: Yahoo.fr